At what ever level of sport you play injuries can prevent you playing your sport or severely impair your performance
Effective Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports injuries need to be diagnosed and treated effectively without undue delay and ideally within 24 hours. Your initial appointment will involve an assessment and diagnosis with the treatment and home care advice.
- Reduction of pain and swelling
- Restore range of movement
- Rehabilitation to full function
- Prevention of repeat injuries (personal exercise / stretching plan)
Our team approach to these injuries combines the skill and expertise of Chartered & HPC Registered Physiotherapists with our complementary therapists.
Conditions treated are numerous but some are as follows
- Neck pain
- Shoulder injuries
- Tennis & golfers elbow
- Wrist / hand injuries
- Back pain
- Hip and groin pain
- Knee injuries
- Shin splints and calf tears
- Sprained ankle
- Achilles tendonitis
- Foot pain
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Ligament and tendon injuries
- Hands on therapy (massage mobilisation)
- Electrotherapy (ultrasound interferential)
- Exercise therapy (including personal home exercise) programmes relative to your activities.
- Acupuncture (for pain relief)
- Rehabilitation/Gym Work
- Muscle imbalance correction
- Podietry / insoles
Back & Neck Pain Treatment
Sports Injury & Rehabilitation
Our Dedicated Clinics
Our dedicated and self-contained clinics are fully equipped and staffed with a highly experienced physiotherapy and sports rehabilitation team.