What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is the use of physical treatments to relieve pain, restore function and promote psychological and social well being.
Common conditions/complaints treated by Physiotherapy
- Back and Neck problems - click here for more info
- Sports injuries - click here for more info
- Joint problems including osteoarthritis, rheumatism, swelling and stiffness
- Muscle, tendon and ligament injuries
- Post surgery rehabilitation
- Repetitive strain
- Work related problems including postural/ergonomic
- Soft tissue mobilisation and manipulation
- Osteopathic manipulative techniques
- Strapping and taping
Acupuncture - click here for more info
- Individual exercise programmes
- Pilates/core stability/body control
- Group exercise classes
- Postural rehabilitation
- Back care classes
Back & Neck Pain Treatment
Sports Injury & Rehabilitation
Our Dedicated Clinics
Our dedicated and self-contained clinics are fully equipped and staffed with a highly experienced physiotherapy and sports rehabilitation team.